By simply combining chocolate and pistachios, you create a never-fail dessert for all – pistachio chocolate bark.
- 2 (12 oz) Ghirardelli semi-sweet chips
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1½ teaspoon course sea salt
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add Ghirardelli chips to a medium glass bowl.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 3 inches of water, bring to a boil. Place glass bowl filled with chocolate on top of the saucepan with boiling water. (Essentially you are creating a double boiler)
- Continue to stir chocolate chips with a spatula as they melt. You are looking for it to be smooth and pour-able.
- Pour melted chocolate onto greased baking sheet, spread the chocolate onto a baking sheet so it’s about ¼” thick.
- Sprinkle with course sea salt and pistachio.
- Place baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Break up into uneven pieces and serve.
source: Joyful Healthy Eats