An auto accident can be a very traumatic event for anyone and cause lasting medical issues that are not immediately identifiable. During this stressful and emotional time, we can help you to get back on your feet and work with any legal or insurance entity to ensure your health is financially taken care of.
Following a car accident, you should immediately visit any of The Doctors Center locations if you feel any pain or discomfort. Even if you are feeling in good health, it is wise to have one of our medical professionals evaluate your health. Our physicians are in the best position to determine whether you sustained any serious injuries in the accident. We can provide accurate diagnosis and advice on monitoring symptoms of potential injuries that are often times overlooked.
The Doctors Center also provides Chiropractic services to best evaluate the extent of any auto injury you may sustain. Our chiropractic team provides each auto accident patient with a comprehensive plan and physical therapy options for proper rehabilitation.
After the initial scare and shock of auto accident subsides, you need to make sure you are physically well. To ensure your well-being:
- Even if you feel fine, schedule an appointment with your physician.
- Many times auto accident injuries are not detected until a day later. Be very observant of your health during this time.
- Look for bruises, bumps or other physical evidence that may indicate soft-tissue injuries.
- Rear-end injuries can negatively impact your neck and spinal-cord. If you experience any pain call your physician.
- Be vigilant in checking your entire body for injury.