Some of you remember getting these great little fruit roll-ups in your lunches as children. Whether a toddler, teenager or adult, you can now treat yourself, every day.
- 2-3 cups fruit
- 2-3 tablespoons honey, sugar, or sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend fruit in food processor or blender until smooth. Mix in sweetener and lemon juice.
- Pour into a pan lined with plastic wrap then spread out ⅛ to ¼ inch thick.
- Dehydrate in oven at 140 to 170 degrees F (60 to 75 degrees C, or as low as oven will go) for 4 to 6 hours, or until middle is not longer tacky.
- Allow to cool, then remove from plastic wrap.
- With clean scissors, trim off edges then cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- Wrap with strips of parchment or tissue paper, use tape or string to seal.
source: Live Eat Learn