A delicious and spicy (but not hot) dish to try out.
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 8 cabbage leaves
- Thai chile paste (optional)
- Combine curry paste, chicken, and salt in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 6 minutes or until done, stirring to crumble.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in cucumber and next 3 ingredients (through juice).
- Place 2 cabbage leaves on each of 4 plates; divide chicken mixture evenly among leaves.
- Serve with chile paste, if desired.