An auto accident can be a very traumatic event for anyone and cause lasting medical issues that are not immediately identifiable. Following a car accident, you should immediately visit any of The Doctors Center locations. Our physicians are in the best position to determine whether you sustained any serious injuries in the accident. We can provide accurate diagnosis and advice on monitoring symptoms of potential injuries that are often times overlooked.
The Doctors Center also provides Chiropractic services to best evaluate the extent of any auto injury you may sustain. Our chiropractic team provides each auto accident patient with a comprehensive plan and physical therapy options for proper rehabilitation.
Things to consider if you are involved in an accident:
- Schedule an appointment with your physician as soon as possible. In Florida, you have 14 days to be seen or your insurer can deny your claim.
- Many times auto accident injuries are not detected until a day later. Be very observant of your health during this time.
- No matter who’s at fault your auto insurance carrier is responsible for the first $10,000 of medical coverage. This means they cover treatment even if you caused an accident.
- Rear-end injuries can negatively impact your neck and spinal-cord. If you experience any pain make an appointment to be seen.
- Be vigilant in checking your entire body for injury.